Braddock Hills High School
|P: 412-271-4929||F: 412-271-4905|
Propel CreativeArts offers students quality arts experiences that are student-focused, integrated with other academic subjects, and teach the value of arts and cultures, utilizing partnerships with local artists and arts organizations, such as:
- Pittsburgh CLO’s Creative Vision
- Hip-Hop on L.O.C.K (Rap, Recording, Music Industry)
- Kelly Strayhorn Theatre
- Naka Fitness
- Pennsylvania Shotokan Karate Club
- Pittsburgh Musical Theater
- Pittsburgh Puppet Works
- Studio J Dance Company
- Stage Right Theatre
- YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh
- Plus individual professional artists in dance (include Kayla Kollman and Naila Ansari)
Propel School’s enduring commitment to provide quality arts education enables students to discover new talents and skills, become innovative and creative thinkers, and build self-confidence.
Propel empowers students to become academically and artistically accomplished young men and women who are poised, curious, and disciplined. By offering focused learning in the arts, Propel not only gives children something to dream about… but a method to get there.