|P: 412-325-0492||F: 412-325-0494|
- RIT Band
- School Clubs
RIT BAND Mission Statement
Propel Hazelwood will promote advanced academic growth through meaningful and collaborative, data-driven targeted intervention to close the achievement gap. Every day our scholars receives targeted enrichment or intervention for 25 minutes in ELA addition to their 150 minutes of ELA instruction to ensure that we are making gains in meeting the PA Core Standards.
RIT Band Purpose
1. To prioritize an appropriate, sequenced intervention for ELA
2. To provide data-driven targetedELA support for all scholars
3. To promote high degrees of growth
4. To create a culture of an “All Hands on Deck” approach to scholar achievement
5. To create a supportive learning environment for all scholars, regardless of need.
In School Clubs Mission Statement
Propel Hazelwood will promote social growth through scholar-centered and collaborative, peer-to-peer experiences where scholars are able to build character and meaningful relationships to ensure that they develop the social skills necessary to be life-long citizens.
Currently we are excited to offer:
Art Glee Club
Basketball Imaginary Play
Fashion Club Zumba