Propel Schools is accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year. Applications received after December 31, 2019 are automatically added to our post lottery waiting list.
The Open Enrollment for Propel Schools begins on October 1 and ends on December 31. The names of all students that apply during that period will be entered into the January lottery drawing. Families may apply after December 31 and will be placed on the waiting list.
We encourage you to learn more about each Propel Schools campus so that you can determine which school is best for your child. Location may be an important factor as well as the culture of the school. Please feel free to contact us along the way should you have any questions.
Apply to the lottery
- Applications can be completed online only. Click HERE to apply.
- Only one application is needed per child. You will be given the opportunity to choose the school(s) for which you would like to apply for your student. You may apply for admission to more than one Propel School.
- Please note that what you have completed is a lottery application ONLY: this is NOT a promise or guarantee of a space, nor is it Propel enrollment information.
- After you have completed the lottery application, click the "SUBMIT" button. Your online lottery application has now been received by Propel Schools.
- If you applied to the lottery between October 1 and December 31:
- In January, the lottery will take place and you will be notified via the SchoolMint system if your child has been offered a space or you may log in to see if your child is placed on the waiting list. Please remember your SchoolMint login information so that you will be able to access this important information.
- If your child is offered a space, applicants will receive an email via the SchoolMint system in January with details of the date, time and location to complete the enrollment process as well as documents that will be required.
- If your child on the waiting list and an opening becomes available, you will be contacted via email through the SchoolMint website. If your child does not secure a space you must reapply each year.
If you applied following the lottery time period – after December 31
- Your preliminary information has been received and your family will be placed on a waiting list.
- If an opening becomes available for your child, you will be contacted via email through the Schoolmint website.
- If you are contacted regarding space availability, a 24 - 48 hour response time period is granted. If you do not respond within the time frame, the space will be offered to the next individual on the waiting list.
- Spaces can become available at any time throughout the school year. Therefore, we encourage you to be prepared and take advantage of this mid-year enrollment opportunity.
- If your child does not secure a space you must reapply each year.