Enrollment Application FAQs
Frequently asked questions about enrolling with Propel Schools
- How do I apply to Propel Schools?
- How will scholars be matched to schools?
- What if my child is on the waitlist?
- When is the deadline to apply for the 2022-2023 school year?
- When will I find out if my child is accepted?
- How old does my child have to be to attend?
- How much does it cost to apply or attend the school?
- Do you take scholars with special needs and/or those who have an IEP?
- What are your school hours? How long is the school day?
- Is there an afterschool program?
- Do you provide busing or transportation?
- How many scholars are in each classroom?
- When is the first day of school?
- Do parents have to pay for lunch?
- Do the students wear uniforms to school? Do I have to pay for them?
- What if my child has a sibling that already is attending Propel?
- If my child is currently attending Propel, do we need to reapply each year?
- What if my contact information changes?